Our School Campus
We love our beautiful new campus in the Como neighborhood of St. Paul
- Is the largest German immersion school in North America and only German immersion school in Minnesota. Enrollment is 600 students in grades Kindergarten - 8th grade.
- Is a public charter school (which means no tuition or fees).
- Is located in St. Paul and open to all families in Minnesota; students from 5 metro area counties are enrolled. Busing is available.
- has completed the final campus renovation project in August of 2020
- Provides innovative education, delivered in German, that meets all Minnesota State standards.
- students can elect Spanish as an elective in grade 7 & 8. We are the only language immersion school to offer a second foreign language as an option in middle school
- Excellent multilingual staff including a large number of internationally trained teachers from German speaking countries
- Consistently high student test scores in Math, English and Science
- Official cooperation with St Paul Central High School: TCGIS graduates, regardless of their home school district. may elect to continue their education at Central High School’s 9-12 German Immersion Program and the option of graduating with a globally recognized IB (International Baccalaureate) degree. Students in the western metro may open enroll at St Louis Park High School, who also offers the German IB program track.