Here you will find important and relevant information regularly shared with the TCGIS community by the IRT.
IRT Update for September, 2023
1. Masks are not required but always welcome according to personal preference.
2. Individuals with any symptoms of illness should stay home.
3. Individuals with Covid symptoms should test for Covid. (Onsite Covid testing not Provided)
4. Individuals who test positive for Covid are recommended to follow the
CDC Guidelines and isolate for 5 days.
5. If you are exposed to someone who has tested positive for Covid: regardless of your vaccination status, per CDC guidelines,
6. If additional guidelines are released from CDC and/or MN Dept. of Health we will revise TCGIS guidelines on this page accordingly.
Incident Reponse Team (IRT) Members
Julie Alkatout, Board Chair
Karen Klinzing, Acting Executive Director
Kimberly Reid, Director of Operations
Monika Avery, Health Services Associate
We acknowledge and appreciate that TCGIS is located on Waȟpékhute (wah-PEH-koo-tay) Dakota traditional, ancestral, and contemporary homeland, near Lake Medewaka, in the land now known as Minnesota (Mni Sota Makoce). Read our full TCGIS Indigenous Land Acknowledgement here.
Can't find what you're looking for? Search here:
School Year: Mon.-Fri. 8:00am-4:00pm
1031 Como Avenue
St. Paul, MN 55103
University of St. Thomas
2115 Summit Avenue
St. Paul, MN 55105